This handmade rag wreath is the perfect little nod to vintage style decor. The heart shaped wreath has an eco friendly twist because it's made using yarn leftovers and offcuts from Yorkshire mills. Perfect repurposed decor for Spring and gorgeous as a shabby chic hanging decoration all year round.
- Eco-friendly rag wreath in green and rust colours
- 100% wool material
- Handmade using surplus yarn and offcuts
- Comes with ribbon loop for hanging
- 32cm wide x 38cm high (exc. loop)
- Can be used indoors or outdoors (natural wool fibres can get wet and will spring back up when dry)
About the maker:
These heart shaped rag wreaths are lovingly handmade by Yorkshire Blankets, a small family-run crafting business based in Barnsley, UK. The wreaths are made from wool offcuts from their hand cut blankets - nothing goes to waste. This means that no two wreaths are ever quite the same.