If your reed diffuser has lost it's oomph, then it could be time to refresh and refill. Waste less by reusing your reed diffuser bottle and simply replacing the fragrance oil with one of these handy 100ml refills.
Each bottle contains just the right amount of oil to refill any KICA diffuser bottle, or most high street branded diffuser bottles too.
100ml of fragrance will fill your room with gorgeous fragrance for at least 3 months.
Choice of fragrances:
- Lime, Basil and Mandarin - an aromatic blend of sweet citrus with rustic basil and oriental jasmine, patchouli and spiced wood.
- Wild Fig & Cassis - a fruity blend of fig, berries and peach, with woody base notes and just a tiny hint of rose.
- Sea Breeze - a marine scent of soft citrus waters, eucalyptus, lavender and calming cedar musks.
- Rose & Oud - a luscious blend of rose buds and warm oud, with hints of berry, saffron, geranium, patchouli and jasmine.
- Lavender - pure, relaxing lavender
- Jasmine Green Tea - delicate jasmine, with a blend of lime, lemon and bergamot
- Midnight Pomegranate - a deliciously fruity blend of pomegranate, raspberry, coconut, peach and rose.
- Fresh Linen - a cotton fresh blend of woods, jasmine, rose and sweet white musk
- NEW! Woodland - an earthy blend of sandalwood, patchouli, oakmoss, cedar and vetiver, with light floral notes of lavender, verbena and jasmine.
Note: replacement reeds are NOT included with your refill, but can be added to your order here.
How to use:
Dispose of any old fragrance oil carefully. Some oils can be harmful to aquatic life, so check the advice on your bottle.
Rinse your diffuser bottle thoroughly with warm, soapy water and leave to dry.
Refill with the new fragrance oil and a new set of reeds. It's important to change the reeds each time you change or refill the fragrance, to avoid an unpleasant mix of old and new scents.
For maximum scent, turn the reeds every 3-4 days.
These refills are supplied in 100ml plastic bottles for lighter weight posting, BUT they are fully recyclable. Yay! Please ensure you rinse and recycle once empty. Or post your empties back to KICA to receive a 10% discount off your next refill.