This handmade wool cushion provides a pop of cosy colour for your sofa or favourite armchair. Made using yarn leftovers from Yorkshire mills, giving it an eco-friendly twist.
Wool Cushion Details:
- Eco-friendly wool cushion
- 80% wool, 20% mixed fibre
- Handmade using surplus yarn that was destined for landfill
- Removable envelope style cover for washing (cushion inner also included)
- Two hand-stitched buttons on the front
- 41cm x 41cm
- Cool 30 degree wash, short spin, don't wring out or tumble dry
About the maker:
These repurposed wool cushions are lovingly handmade by Yorkshire Blankets, a small family-run crafting business based in Barnsley, UK. The cushions are made from surplus yarn that is discarded from the mills at the end of each week and was previously dumped. What a waste! This means colours and patterns change every week and no two cushions are ever quite the same.