Have a go at making a beautiful eco-friendly rag wreath, with this complete craft kit and instructions.
The fabric for this wreath has an eco friendly twist because it's sourced entirely from offcuts and yarn leftovers from Yorkshire mills, making good use of fabric that would otherwise be sent to landfill.
This is the perfect door wreath for Spring and Easter, or ideal as a gorgeous shabby chic hanging decoration all year round.
- Metal heart shaped wreath frame
- Plenty of fabric strips in a variety of spring colours (exact fabric varies from kit to kit)
- Natural jute ribbon for bow and hanging loop
- Complete instructions
- 32cm wide x 38cm high (exc. loop)
- Can be used indoors or outdoors (natural wool fibres can get wet and will spring back up when dry)
These heart shaped rag wreath kits are lovingly put together by Yorkshire Blankets, a small family-run crafting business based in Barnsley, UK. The fabric comes from mill offcuts, meaning no two wreaths are ever quite the same.