This gorgeous chunky pillar candle has been handmade using recycled wax and scented with fruity peach blossom and jasmine scent. Each pillar candle is a warm peachy yellow colour.
- Hand poured pillar candle
- Blend of recycled natural soy wax and paraffin wax
- Paraben free fragrance oil
- Cotton, self trimming wick
- Dimensions approx. 13cm high x 7.5cm wide
- Net weight approx. 500g
- Average burn time 80 hours
- Handmade in the UK
About KICA recycled candles
The wax used to make these pillar candles is sourced entirely from leftovers and donations, helping to ensure less waste goes to landfill.
Each recycled candle is a blend of natural soy wax and paraffin wax, giving the candle good structure and a long-lasting burn time. The cotton wick ensures a clean burn.
As these are recycled candles, handmade in small batches, the colour can vary from batch to batch. No additional colouring is added - the colour you see here is a result of reusing old coloured wax that has been donated for recycling.
You may also notice small black flecks in your candle. These are simply tiny remnants from old wicks that crept through the filtering process during recycling. They don't affect the new candle and are a nice little reminder that this is a recycled product.
- Please remove cardboard wrap before use.
- Trim the wick before each burn for best results, keeping it to a maximum height of approx. 0.5cm.
- Burn for up to 4 hours each time for best results.
- Where fragrance oils are added, any known allergens are clearly listed on the product label.
- As this is a recycled candle, with wax taken from multiple sources, tiny traces of unknown fragrance oils may also be present.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
A fragrance oil has been added to this product and any known allergens are clearly labelled, but as this is a recycled candle with wax taken from multiple sources, please be aware that tiny traces of unknown fragrance oils may also be present. The colour may also vary from candle to candle.