"Time To Relax" Rosemary, Ginger & Lemon infused natural bath salts
A relaxing bath salt blend, containing Himalayan pink salt, Epsom salts, nourishing jojoba oil and a relaxing blend of Rosemary, Ginger and Lemon essential oils.
Sprinkle some of these into a warm bath before bed to relax tired muscles and ease those aches and pains.
- 290g jar contains enough for approx. 4-6 baths
- 100g jar contains enough for approx. 2-3 baths
- Himalayan Pink Salt - rich in 84 minerals that soothe, repair and detoxify your body
- Epsom Salts - rich in magnesium, a vital mineral for a healthy body, thought to help relax and ease tired muscles
- Jojoba Oil - packed full of vitamin E, this light silky oil softens and balances the skin
- Rosemary Essential Oil - this aromatic, herbal oil is used to help circulation and ease aching muscles
- Ginger Essential Oil - warming and stimulating, this oil is rich in antioxidants and thought to help reduce inflammation and improve circulation
- Lemon Essential Oil - this zesty oil provides an uplifting scent and is commonly used to fight infection and help relieve stress and anxiety
Handcrafted in small batches and presented in an amber glass jar, with rustic wooden heart detail. Made in Bedfordshire, UK.
How to use:
Sprinkle a couple of teaspoons of the salts into warm running water as you fill the bath, then lie back and enjoy soaking in the mineral-rich waters for at least 15-20 minutes.
These salts are part of an oil rich blend, meant to nourish and soften skin. You may notice a delicate layer of oil on the surface of the water - that's just the jojoba working it's magic on your skin, which should feel soft and smooth after your bath.
This item is:
Recyclable | Refillable | Eco-Friendly | 100% natural | Vegan friendly | No parabens | No artificial fragrances